Physical Therapy Pain Relief ED Treatment Shock Wave Equipment
General Introduction of Electric Shockwave Therapy Machine
A shock wave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase in pressure for a very short period of time followed by a gradual decrease in pressure and a small negative pressure phase. The shock wave targets the affected area as a source of chronic pain, and the effects of the shock wave lead to the dissolution of calcium deposits and lead to better blood vessel formation. The sequelae are pain relief.
Shockwave has the following effects:
> Cells: Increase cell membrane light transmittance by improving ion channels
Activity, stimulates cell division, stimulates cytokine production.
> Vascular regeneration in tendon and muscle areas: improvement
Blood circulation, increased growth factor-β1 concentration, chemotaxis and
Mitogenic effects on osteoblasts.
> Effects on nox systems: bone healing and remodeling.
> Improve microcirculation and metabolism.
> Lysis of calcified fibroblasts.
> Support collagen production.
> Reduce tissue tension
> Analgesic effect.
Packing list of Electric Shockwave Therapy Machine
|power supply line
Advantage of Electric Shockwave Therapy Machine
1. Apply pressure to the surrounding tissue by targeted application of shock waves trivial
2. The body is not burdened by drugs, except for local short-term effects If you use anesthesia
3. The possibility and relevance of preventing the need for surgical procedures harm
4. For some indications, like tennis elbow, there's really nothing else that works treatment
Contraindications of Electric Shockwave Therapy Machine
1. Suitable for certain tissues: eyes and surrounding areas, heart muscle,
Spinal cord, gonads, kidneys and liver.
2. Blood disorders, clotting problems, or use of anticoagulants.
3. Polyps at the treatment site.
5. Neoplastic diseases.
7. Cartilage growth in children.
8. Corticosteroid therapy.
9. Not suitable for close proximity to large nerve bundles, bundles, blood vessels,
Spinal cord and head.