|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||1 pc/box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 pcs/month|
|Product Name:||Emsculpt||Function:||Muscel Building|
|Magnetic Intensity:||7 Tesla||Model:||Vertical|
Thank you for using our products. To make full use of our products, we sincerely suggest the following:
Please read the instructions carefully and keep them for further reading and consultation.
Please follow the instructions to install and operate the machine correctly.
Do not remove or replace any accessories of the machine.
Do not open or remove the host unless authorized by the company.
Other than professional personnel, do not replace or maintain the machine.
Please contact us if you have any questions during the operation.
MAINTAINANCE of Slim Beauty Machine Emsculpt
1. Electrical and medical equipment close to the machine may cause operation failure due to interference.
2. Do not use the device in the following environments
-- Hot and humid environment
-- a dusty environment
-- a smoky, watery environment
3. In case of failure, please immediately turn off the power supply and send it to the dealer or manufacturer for repair. Do not repair it yourself.
4. Exemption from liability.
The Company is not responsible for any of the following:
(1) in the event of fire, earthquake or war;
(2) User's fault or operation error;
(3) Damage caused by other methods (not included in the manual).
(4) Operate without manual guidance.
5. After the machine has been in use for more than 40 hours, remove the air filter and clean it (if any).
6, do not let the machine close to the wall, leave 30CM space around for heat dissipation.
1. Do not use the following symptoms
(1) Patients using heart rate regulators, pacemakers and ECS;
(2) Using artificial bone; Silicosis patients;
(3) drunk or high fever patients;
(4) Patients with mental diseases and epilepsy with high sensitivity
(5) Patients have no sense of independent expression and cannot take care of themselves.
(6) Patients with metal substances (including metal teeth), pregnant women, cachexia, and malignant tumors.
(7) Patients with severe hypertension and severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
(8) Patients with renal failure.
(9) Severely infected patients
2. Please use the following under the guidance of professional personnel
(1) menstruating women;
(3) Hemorrhagic disease or trauma, inflammation, skin disease, skin infection;
(4) patients with numbness and no response to cold or heat;
(5) Immune system defects, history of scar formation, physical diseases;
(6) A person who has had plastic surgery or her body is man-made.
Contact Person: Aissa