Pulse Width of Laser Hair Removal Machine
The duration of each pulse width (from the preheating section to the treatment) is several milliseconds. The pulse width of 810nm diode laser system is set by the perator according to the pulse type through software control.
Energy Density of Laser Hair Removal Machine
Output energy density (J/cm2) at each treatment is set by the operator. Energy density: the total energy at a selected pulse type (J) Output / spot area(cm2 ) In a small spot (12X10mm), the scattering is minimal, so the result is a sustained energy output and deeper penetration. The greater the energy density, the higher the temperature of the target tissue of hair, the surrounding tissue and the epidermis.
Details of Laser Hair Removal Machine
Treatment of Laser Hair Removal Machine
1. Ensure patient comfort lying on the operating table and put on goggles,all person in the treatment room are required to wear glasses. The operator can easily come into contact with the treatment area, and 810 diode laser system.
2. Clear perfume,makeup residues and sunscreen on the skin.
3. Keep record of the current pulse frequency for the treatment energy calculation.
4. Select the appropriate settings, and then save the selected parameters. This allows the operator to use the same parameters to treat patients with similar situation.
5. Check the handpiece.Make sure it is cool.
6. Make sure the handpiece is perpendicular to and closely in contact with skin. Push gently on the skin.
Warning of Laser Hair Removal Machine
It should be noted the handle piece tip need to contact skin before the laser fires.
1. At any time after the start of surgery, a skin test is required to observe the reaction.
2. Carefully diagnose test results.
3. If you know the desired effect, continue treatment with the same parameters.
4. Press the foot switch and handpiece, and begin treatment.
5. From time to time,to see the treatment area morphological changes of skin color and hair follicles (erythema and edema). Even suitable parameter settings may also smell the smell of burning hair.
6. If there are some side effects (such as excessive redness) before a good response in the hair follicle,adjust treatment parameters to reduce the damage, by reducing or 5-10% of the energy or adjust the pulse type to a large value to reduce such damage.
7. If there is neigher adverse reaction on the the skin, nor any morphological changes, the energy can be increased by 5-10% until it reaches the desired effect.
Post-operative care of Laser Hair Removal Machine
Patients should immediately adopt a cold (but not frozen) ice pack to cool the treated area to reduce swelling and discomfort.The cooled gauze can be used.
For the prevention of trauma,in four hours to five days after surgery, avoid the following activities: hot bath, aerobics, massage, etc.
Sunlight --- patients need high index smear sunscreen (SPF> 30), and treated areas must be avoided to direct sunlight at least 1 month
after the treatment . After exposure can cause melanoma regeneration, resulting in pigmentation.
Make up --- without blisters or induration, it is ok to make up during the day. Due to sensitive skin, during remover, avoid skin skin damage and infection.
Other suggestions --- if the treated areas were exposed to dirt, do external care 10 days. It is better to avoid strenuous exercise, or similar events in the past few days, until it returned to normal.