|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||1 pc/box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100 pcs/month|
|Product Name:||Emsculpt||Function:||Muscle Enhance And Body Shape|
|Magnetic Intensity:||7 Tesla||Model:||Vertical|
|Feature:||Hiemtsure Slimming||Handles:||4 Handles|
Muscle enhance and body shape hiemtsure Slimming Beauty Equipment vertical
Contraindications of Slim Beauty Machine Emsculpt
(1) The following symptoms were forbidden to use:
① Patients who used by Heart rate regulator, cardiac pacemaker, ECS.
② The use of artificial bone, patients with silicosis.
③ Drunk or high fever patients.
④ Patients with higher sensitivity mental disease and epilepsy patients.
⑤ Patients with no independent expression consciousness and can not take care of themselves.
⑥ Patients with metal materials in body (including metal teeth), pregnant women, cachexia, malignant tumor.
⑦ Severe hypertension and severe patients with card iovascular and cerebrovascular disease.
⑧ Patients with renal failure.
⑨ Patients with severe infection.
(2) The following please use under the guidance of professionals:
① Women during menstruation.
③ Hemorrhagic disease or trauma, inflammation, skin disease, skin infection.
④ Patients with feeling numb, no response to cold and heat.
⑤ The immune system has defects, scar formation history, physical disease.
⑥ The people who has taken face-lifting or her body has artificial thing.
Product Maintenance of Slim Beauty Machine Emsculpt
(1) Warranty: The warranty date of the host is 1 year from the date of purchasing, and the handles warranty is 6 months. We are responsible for the maintenance in our factory in GZ. When the warranty date is expired, we will charge the service fee or the cost of the component.
(2) Appliances and medical equipment close to the machine may be resulting in operational failure due to interference.
(3) After each treatment, moisten the towel with saline and wipe the cleaning accessories.
(4) Do not use alcohol or corrosive solvents to clean the main unit and handle to avoid damage.
(5) The working handle should be handled gently, and it is strictly forbidden to drop it to avoid damage to the handle.
(6) During treatment, the working handle should try to avoid extreme bending and damage.
(7) When the equipment is not in use, please turn off the power, then unplug the power plug and place the various accessories of the instrument. If possible, cover the instrument with a dust cover.
(8) Prohibit use of the equipment in the following environment:
--Hot and humid environment;
--Environmental with much smoke or stream.
(9) If there comes a failure, please shut down the power immediately, and send it to the distributor or manufacturer for maintenance. Do not repair by yourself.
(10) Exclusion of liability:
--If fire, earthquake, war occurred;
--The fault of the user, operator error;
--Damage caused by using other method(not included in the use manual);
--Operate without the manual's guide.
(11) Do not make the machine close to the wall, keeping a 30CM space around for cooling.
Contact Person: Aissa