|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Certification:||CE ISO13485 KFDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500 Units per month|
|Style:||Stationary||Feature:||Tattoo Removal, Pigment Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Whitening, Pore Remover|
|Q Switched:||Yes||Type:||ND YAG Laser|
|Warranty:||2 Years And Lifelong Technical Service||Pulse Width:||0-10ns|
laser tattoo removal machine,
q switch nd yag laser machine
The Nd: YAG laser is a solid-state laser that uses an Nd: YAG crystal rod to produce its light energy.
Photons produced by Nd: YAG lasers travel at a wavelength of 1064 nm.
The term “Q-switch” refers to the type of pulse created by the laser.
Unlike common laser pointers that create a continuous laser beam,
Q-switched lasers create laser beam pulses that last mere billionths of a second.
Because the energy from the laser is emitted in such a brief period of time,
the energy is concentrated into very powerful pulses.
The powerful, brief pulses from have two key benefits.
1. these pulses are powerful enough to shatter tiny fragments of ink or pigmentation, stimulate collagen production, or kill fungus.
Not all aesthetic lasers have sufficient power for these applications, which is why Q-switched lasers are prized for their efficacy.
2. because the energy is in the skin for mere nanoseconds, the surrounding tissue is not harmed. Only the ink is heated up and shattered,
while the surrounding tissue stays unaffected.
The briefness of the pulse is what allows these lasers to remove tattoos without unwanted side effects.
1. First to use 5x90mm ND: YAG rod (yellow)
2. Water flow and temperature real-time monitoring
3. Large capacity water tank
4. Meanwell Switching Power Supply
5. 8-inch touch screen, intelligent control system
6. 500mw German laser guide beam, adjustable
7. Quartz laser cavity, high reflection rate
8. Standard: 4 tips, first to innovate Fractional Tip
9. 500W laser power supply with pre-illumination
Types of Q-switched Lasers
Q-switched lasers have a certain type of pulse width.
Aside from that, there are other variables that allow for a variety of types of Q-switched lasers on the market.
Many applications depend on the wavelength of light they produce.
There are different types of crystal rods inside of lasers that causes them to produce different wavelengths.
The most common type of rod used is Nd: YAG, which produces 1064 nm and 532 nm wavelengths.
This is the most popular type because it can treat a wide range of tattoo colors and is effective for many other applications as well.
Other specialty lasers use Ruby or Alexandrite rods to produce different wavelengths (694 nm and 755 nm, respectively).
These wavelengths are less versatile, yet are very useful for treating rare tattoo colors such as lime green and sky blue.
24 months for nd yag laser machine, Lifelong Maintenance Service
2. Once the machine have any malfunction during the operation, how to do?
Please rest assure if you met such problem,
because ROTEC has a professional after-sale service team
which can reach you immediately and solve the machine’s problem within 1-3 days.
For details, please contact with us freely
3. If the machines broken during the shipment, how to do?
Generally there will be transportation insurance in the shipment,
once there is any damage during the transportation,
ROTEC will help you to solve the claims with the insurance companies to collect your money back in time.
1. What is the Payment Terms?
Re: T/T (Wire Transfer), Western Union
2. How do you delivery the machine?
Re: By door to door service, say DHL,UPS,TNT,FEDEX,etc ,Or air cargo
3. What about the delivery?
Re: About 14 working days.
4. What’s your warranty?
Re: 24 months for host machine.
5. Do you offer clinical training?
Re: Yes .Welcome to our company for free and professional training.
6. Do you offer OEM/ODM service?
Re: Yes .Welcome to contact us for more details.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us whenever you need, we will answer in detail ASAP!